kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, July 29, 2005

some pics.. or maybe just one..

++first things first...i don't know what to write in my blog. i don't know whether i'm still free to post without being judged, or whether i can still post my thoughts without being misinterpreted.. :(



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this one was taken last semester, before our Political Dynamics class started. i still had longer hair then.. and well, ria had shorter locks. (ria hazel, kristine carmela and jean marionne .... woah. gaganda ng names noh? lol)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this one was taken via adeth's friend's (Rika) phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this one.... was taken after my hair got a relax treatment from Carlo Reyes months ago.. bleargh. mataba pa'ko nyan.. (well, now, i've trimmed my waist line from 27" to 24". )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home