kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, July 29, 2005

new layout- wee!!!

this new layout is sooooooooooooooooo cool!!!! hahaha~!! at last i can express myself better with this new one,... although i'm still the melancholic princess of yuri and shoujo ai, well... still yuri cos of this desire-ness. :D

am not making sense, am i? >____<;;

oh well, thanks to the layout artist, Melanie, whoever you are. I borrowed your skin and i think it's one of the most beautiful skins at blogskins.com

++
anyway, Adeth's just finished having her pic taken for graduation.. i guess it came out quite not the way i expected but it's alright. mapagtatyagaan.

++
goodluckies to those who haven't got your pics taken. hope it'll all go well. mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home