kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

you make me wanna... lala

today is Mothers' day!! Happy mothers' day to all moms out there~! :D
===
May 6, 2005: belated happy hanson day. (i forgot. i only realized it last night. lol
===
last night, i was reading letters from adeth while waiting for her family to finish praying (we sometimes sleep at the same time even we're not together. we try to wait for each other.) and i came across a few quotable quotes - all about paolo:

+ Ano ba talaga kami sa buhay mo? Alam kong mahal mo'ko, nararamdaman ko, pero pag nandyan na si Paolo, ndi ko na alam. - Aug 15, 2003

+ Alam mo ba...
na ang tagal ko ng gustong sana walang Paolo sa mundo.
na sabi ni Christian nakikita n'ya si Paolo sa'yo.
na bagay kayo pero ayokong isuko ka sa kanya.

+ Baka kasi bawiin ka o sabihin n'ya na pinulot ko lang yung itinapon n'ya. - Dec 05, 2003

sweet yet sad.
===
i saw "The Ex" this morning at church. he looks okay. he's still handsome, still white complexioned. he's still very attractive according to my cousin who's 4 years younger than me. he told me that i'm prettier now ("not that you weren't beautiful then," he said.) ...i smiled. then took off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home