kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

update. >_>

ok.. am really not in the mood to write but heck.. here's an update of what i've been doing since the start of vacation (?).

i'm left in the house with my parents and it's very uncomfortable. sure we're close and all but we fight very often. and it's unhealthy. popo and i aren't speaking to each other at the moment just 'cos i don't like his side of the family too much..umm..long story.

anyway, during the holy week till now, i've been busy going to the doctor for my physical check up. i have serious pains every now and then, for months (a year?).. and my parents are worrying just cos my mum has this something. after the procession of saints, since our clan owns the Santo Entierro / the very famous "Giwang Giwang" of Binangonan Rizal, i was totally exhausted. i'm telling you, it's as if i'm in Quiapo, watching the procession of the Black Nazarene. but i had my cousins (Amae, Jac and Karen) for a sleepover that friday night so i only had 2-hour sleep because we were talking about our very complicated lovelives. sheesh. it was fun, though.

yesterday i went to National Kidney Institute to get my laboratory test results and almost everything was normal then went to Philippine Daily Inquirer in the afternoon for my OJT. am not starting yet but i had to pass my requirements yesterday. This morning I went to St. Lukes Hospital in E.rod and my doctor has a very interesting name. Dra. Charito Cruz-Bermudez. funny. =_=

tomorrow i'm scheduled to go back to PDI to get my ID. i'm assigned to Ma'am Margaux Ortiz, and i'm really hoping she'd be nice to me. er.. relatively nice. On Saturday, i'll go to UST for my clearance, and again, i'm hoping, wishing, praying that we (Adeth and I) passed everything. i have to. i need to. i need to maintain a grade in order to still be a scholar of Avon. On Sunday, i'll probably go to Cavite to visit my sister. And on Monday, start of OJT. I'm also scheduled to go back to NKI to get may ANA panel results.

crap. call this a vacation and i'll strangle you to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home