kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

update~! at last!

26th monthsary..

i'm soooo sorry for not updating this blog for such a long time!! i guess i was not in the mood, or i was too busy thinking of something else, or too busy doing the OJT. XD

good news first:
i'm done with my OJT and i had about 10 published articles. it was a joy seeing my name on a nationwide broadsheet. i don't know if i'm going to miss everyone in the press room (Sir Priam of Malaya, Ma'am Tina of PDI, Ma'am Eve of Phil. Star, Sir Jun, Sir Jonathan, Sir Joel...and Jap, the cute guy I had my training with. >_<) but i surely wouldn't miss going rounds in WPD and/or NBI and calling to WPD stations because some of the police there were so... annoying. I know I wouldn't miss Wycoco or Bulaong or Atienza too. so i'm done going to Manila, that means i have more time for myself/more time for doing house chores. argh

bad news: i don't know if i'd be seeing adeth again until June 7, enrollment. it'll be sad without her..

rants:
i was sooo mad at adeth this afternoon that i didn't care if people at Jollibee would stare at me/us if i threw the bottle of mineral water at her. i didn't throw the bottle at her exactly cos..it missed. ehehe ..long story. i just don't like it when people are too proud to give in and admit they made a mistake.

thinking aloud:
are first loves really difficult to forget? ask ron aldrin a.k.a "The Ex".. he was asking me for a movie date (supposedly for tomorrow) and of course i declined. it's just that.. he's making me feel like i 'm making him suffer.

i wonder if syaoran felt this way about me.. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home