kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

too much

Lee Young-Jae: (to Han Ji-eun) "You idiot. You still shouldn't have told me you liked me. Now, I really can't live with you any longer."
===
i think i've watched full house too much. everytime i get to that part when Ji-eun asked for a divorce and admitted that she already liked Young-Jae, i cry buckets of tears. if the scene was just sad, i'd probably just let a tear or two fall down..but no. i cry a lot every time i see that part. i sob. probably because it was the most significant scene for me. when a girl tells a guy that she likes her.

maybe because i know how it feels to be rejected.
===
i'm suffering from mood swings. it's very different this time. i laugh a lot during the morning, get totally hyper, then at late afternoon-night, i feel really bad that i want to cry so hard. i suddenly think of terrible things, awful things that make me cry a lot. (that's without watching sad movies.) then i get extremely irritated to even the most little things. like this ant crawling beside the mouse. nyaaarghhhh!!! i get irritated even to adeth. what's happening to me?? crap. crap. crap.
===
i realized, i wanted to go to the Animax convention held yesterday when Kuya Jhobz invited me to come with him.. kaya lang.. something's (..someone?) keeping me not to go.
===
Kang Hye-Won: "Young-Jae, I want to go to you. Will you take me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home