kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, February 19, 2005

farkness of the journsoc elections

my friends and I were supposed to create an electoral party for next year's Journalism Society but weren't able to file for candidacy because ... for some unknown reason, we were just too irresponsible to take note of the deadline for the filing of candidacy. isn't that great?!

adeth wanted to run for JrnSoc president, and a few others wanted whatever position. I wanted to run for secretary or year level representative... although i wasn't sure if i'd get their (fellow journ students) votes, I still wanted to run. wanted? want.

arrghhh!!!

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GP PERALTA!! MISS YOU~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home