kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, March 14, 2005

yesterday at corregidor

my family and i went to corregidor yesterday. we arrived at the yacht club at 7:30 and boarded the Sun cruiser #2 around 7:45. the boat was supposed to depart from Manila at exactly 8 am but it left 15 minutes late. talk about being on time. >_> it was my first time to ride on a ferry boat, i didn't like it. parang ndi nalinis. eewness. some of the passengers even got on my nerves. they were students (although they didn't look like students, i thought they were moms already) from World City College (i never even heard of the school before.).. they were trying hard to speak in english..sure, they made sense and all but.. argh. basta!!!!
anyway, after about an hour and a half, we arrived at corregidor and rode a tramvia, good thing the people from WCC had to ride another tramvia. ayun.. with the tramvia, we proceeded with the tour. the guide, Mang Pol, had a nice sense of humor so i wasn't exactly bored. to make this even shorter, the tour made me feel so tired. because of that, i couldn't help but fall asleep while hearing mass. i responded to the priest and sang with the choir while i slept.

yesterday turned out to be a better day than i expected.

PS: belated happy birthday to my *angel*, Monica, who celebrated her birthday last march 11.
and also to my other besty, Karl, who celebrated his birthday last march 9.
and happy birthday to Taylor Hanson (lol) who's celebrating his birthday today. ^-^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home