kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

gothic sadness

this one's from babysuf, saw this in blogskins.com. it's plain but it has lotsa pics. nice pics. 'ope you like it.
===
adeth went to visit this morning. she just got home. ehehe

i had a nice time with her, we ate molo soup for merienda and we also went to the public market hoping to buy kanduli (whatever english it's called. it's a katagalugan fish.).. and we did. the only problem was, my lola wanted me to buy 2 big kanduli's but i bought 10 tiny ones. i'm such a dope.

the funny part came in when adeth and i heard a vendor calling people who were interested in buying her kanduli's. so we spun around and saw a big fish and almost jumped for joy because we found the kanduli. (i had a very vague idea what the fish looked like.) i became giddy when i told adeth that "eto nga! eto nga!" and she became giddy too.

suddenly, the vendor said, "dalag yan." she pointed to the tiny fishes beside it and said, "eto ang kanduli." the vendor said these without a twinge of emotion and that made me hysterical.

babaw ko bah? lol
===
love you pei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home