kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

leisure? what leisure?

i can only think of two advantages for landing on the top 5 Political Law preliminary exam. (1) My chance of failing became slimmer and (2) prestige. Other than those two, disadvantages. They're not pure disadvantages though, just that, I am forced to study harder now to maintain the grade. and that's even when I have a subject to lift from the slums.

Atty. Sandoval's words were scary.

"Tandaan n'yo, markado na kayo."

==
M-chan and I went home late the other night cos she told me about a lot of stuff. and they were all amazing. i can't stop thinking about my past, what i was then, and did it make an effect on me at the present.

I am pretty sure that many people will think that M-chan is weird, or her ideas and knowledge are weird, but not me. M-chan is winged.

could it be that i can find my past when it has already found me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home