kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, February 05, 2005

family, grades, love...

+ my mom just got out of the hospital this afternoon although she'll be undergoing chemotherapy every month. she's already in stage 4 of 6 of systemic lupus. (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (sis-TEM-ick LOO-pus err-ah-theme-ahTOE-sus) is a chronic (long-lasting) rheumatic disease which affects joints, muscles and other parts of the body. Lupus involves inflammation (the immune system's response to kill foreign agents, virus, bacteria). Systemic lupus erythematosus involves chronic inflammation that can affect many parts of the body.)
it's really disappointing since SLE is really difficult to detect and she was already suffering from it for 3 years and we didn't know. please pray for her..

+ my preliminary grades are ok, (I haven't seen Political Dynamics, Layout, and Literature exams and i'm hoping that i did well in all.) For Art Aprreciation, I got 88.67% prelim grade, for Spanish i got 94 for the prelim exams, and for the Filipino prelim exam i got 90.

+ am just going to share a conversation i had with adeth last Feb. 3 (our 23rd monthsary. waha! tagal na namin anoh!? XD)

me: waayy... *pouts* Baka ayaw mo na sa'kin... *pouts*
adeth: hm!? Sino ba tatanggi sa'yo?
=silence=
adeth: sorry.. *pauses* nabigla lang siguro yun. Kung hindi nabigla yun at um-oo, baka kayo pa hanggang ngayon.
me: be, natanong ko na s'ya, hindi n'ya talaga ako minahal.
adeth: Hinde.. nabigla lang yun.
me: Ngayong 3rd year ko lang s'ya tinanong.
adeth: ah.
=awkward silence=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home