kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Friday, December 24, 2004

misa de gallo

it's my father's birthday today and he turned 45. eheh. XD

so i slept at around 1:15 AM because Adeth and I were having a slight problem/fight and it was important that we end it immediately. then I woke up at 3:30 because the mass starts at 4. surprisingly, i wasn't sleepy during the mass considering how late I went to bed.

anyway, it's really disappointing to see kids/young/adolescent people wearing skimpy clothes during mass. :( plus, they were acting as if they're years older than me when they're only 12-15 years old!! gwah. scary generation.. I saw young girls with their eyebrows shaved looking like single lines. ick.

and what they were wearing!? gawd. they could have given justice to the clothes/designers!!

what's worse... wala man lang silang korte. wala silang bust at pwet at anlakas ng loob nilang magsuot ng sexy clothes. yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home