kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, December 20, 2004

tagaytay madness

it's been quite long time since i last typed in an entry. eheh. update:

it's christmas time! vacation started last friday. but parting ways was kinda sad (as always) 'cos it was planned that we, mela, ria (along with DJ and Randy), ee-chan, adeth and I would go to Starcity. We thought we'd be leaving UST at around 6 pm and go home before 10. but the others left when it was almost 9:30 and det & I couldn't go anymore. I wanted to go but .. unfortunately, det & I both have curfews.

I wasn't able to see Oniisama and Eka-san before vacation so I'd probably just give them their gifts right when classes start next year.

anyway, last saturday, my family and I went to Tagaytay and stayed at the Sunrise Hotel. It was very unpleasant, I tell you. I had my father and sister killed roaches for me cos I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That f-ing hotel. bleargh. Ok..then we went to this Zoo where there were really large snakes and my mother was freaking out (literally) because she's scared of them and i had my picture taken with a really large and fat snake on my neck. eew. the thing was scaly. my mother almost killed my father for taking too long to set up the camera. she was shrieking and screaming, "nasasakal na si Jama!!" .. it was so funny. then we went to Taal, Batangas. The road to Taal from Tagaytay was kinda terrifying because it was the ridge of the mountain. it was the very top of the mountain, and there weren't any road lights. any wrong turn of the stirring wheel and you might die. We (my father actually) wanted to see the Taal Church- it's a Basilica so it was really large but it wasn't aesthetically significant. really. the walls were so bare and i didn't feel anything for it.

and then there were the vendors of the pasalubongs. i know it's christmas season and all but i was really annoyed cos they looked so pathetic. ang kuleeeeeeeeet!!! nakakaasar talaga.

i got home yesterday and wasn't able to go to mass.

...merry christmas everyone!! (although it doesn't really feel like it's almost christmas..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home