kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Thursday, December 30, 2004

post-Twisted

Her meningitis has caused her retardation. Still someone proposed to marry her.

Tito Jun: (In his scariest, meanest voice) Tinanan-tanan mo 'yan,
alam mong may sakit 'yan! 'Wag mong sasaktan 'yan, makakatikim ka.

The Retard's Husband: Opo. Alam ko naman pong 7 years old lang ang utak n'yan eh.
Lola Chit: Bakit hindi mo isama 'yan sa reunion sa sabado? (referring to the The Retard's Husband)
The Retard: 'Tong putang inang 'to!? Isasama ko!? Ang pangit n'yan eh! (Put double emphasis on pangit)

Everyone fell silent, except The Retard's Husband. He grinned like crazy.


---

I have been meaning to write something about what I've read three (or four?) years ago on Jessica Zafra's third Twisted Compilation: Planet of the Twisted. On page 124, in her article
To Kill For (July 19, 1997), she mentioned MMMBop. Except that she spelled it with only two M's. (I wanted to strangle her badly when I first read it, but I've already calmed down. Really.)

Zafra wrote:
" I have warned you that Mmbop is dangerous to your health.
Now I have reason to believe that Hanson the pubescent trio attempted to assassinate D.T., head of my Ministry of Conspiracy Theories.
D.T. was driving his brother's van when Mmbop came on the radio. The radio was on the floor of the van, so he leaned down and changed the radio station. Mmbop came on again; again he changed the radio station. Mmbop started playing again. He spun the dial in search of a station that was not playing that song, and looked up from the radio just in time to avoid crashing into another car.
Beware the murderous Mmbop."

What's the point of this entry? Nothing, really.

Jessica Zafra, however, did criticize the pointed, hard-to-decipher handwriting of another Catholic exclusive school for girls. Unfortunately, this another Catholic exclusive school for girls, which is Assumption, was where I came from.

Don't get me wrong. Ms. Zafra's sarcasm or whatsoever makes me laugh.


---
Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home