kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, October 23, 2004

rants..

+ rants...

1. i didn't make it to the dean's list. i only had 1.96 GPA. fark.

2. det's GPA is higher than mine. (reminds me of Kare Kano's Arima and Yukino. >_<)

3. we have saturday classes this next semester.

4. i don't think anybody wants to go with me to the Hanson concert this november 20.

5. det and I 've been fighting since the last four days. T__T

*stops ranting*

waahhhoooo!!! FRUITS BASKET sa channel 2!!! i WAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTT to buy FB's complete episodes!! wala lang~! ang cute nman ni Kyo (Kyu?) kse nagiging pusa s'ya!

bishounen overload~! *lalala*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home