kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

how to tell a guy you don't like him anymore?

i certainly have no idea. so i'm needing help..gawd.

my ex, ron, wants a second chance. and i'm not going to give it, not anymore ('coz i actually realized that i never really did love him.. *sings the corrs' 'I never really love you anyway'*) and i can't tell him ..or i'm just afraid to break his heart *again*.. arrghhh...

i saw him this afternoon after my cousin and I attended this seminar about Herbalife which I'd rather not talk about 'coz it bored me to death. (well, almost. since am still breathing while typing this thing..) and he was pleading like "jam, sige na..." and he was telling my cousin to convince me to give the relationship another chance and he was going, "ate rhei, sabihin mo naman kay Jam...please?" and we were just laughing... he wants to call this afternoon, or maybe later at night so i have a good reason to stay online. para hindi makalusot ang tawag n'ya.. *lol* honestly, he got on my nerves.. nakakairita kse ang kulit kulit.. pero ndi ko nman masabi na ayaw ko na.. and i was going, "maghintay ka na lang or wag ka na lang talagang maghintay" ('coz am never gonna get back with you again..) and "ayaw ko na muna" .. i really couldn't say "ayaw ko na." it's different 'coz i didn't want to hurt him. i'm not the biggest biAtch. second to the biggest, yes, but aint the biggest. >_<

[i just got the thermometer outta my mouth and it reads normal temperature. i thought i 'm gonna be sick due to this farkin cold.]

...merienda muna ako ng mami! ciao...
am missing my baby already.. Y___Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home