kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

clearance day..and no grades. >_>

/got my clearance today..and still no grades. i passed all my subjects but am worried about getting into the DL and my scholarship. ...argh. next week pa daw sabi ng UST announcement-with the flash and all. >_< makagamit lang talaga ng technolohiya amp!

/i was shocked seeing vira and paolo mariano together... hindi ko in-expect talaga!!! wahahaha.. asteg.

/then jessa, kuya jhobz and adeth went to our house after getting our clearances..we travelled for about 2 hours, and it was good while it lasted. harhar. at dahil fiesta bukas, kuya had his walang kamatayang leche flan.. adik! haha! then we played darts (surprised myself cos i hit the red mark/cherry)..harhar.. natalo si kuya!! XD we also tried golf, then eka-san and oniichan had to leave at four PM (at nasa byahe pa rin sila.. up to now.) am actually getting worried of adeth cos she left an hour ago, at ndi pa rin sya nakakarating ng LRT 2. gawd.

/may kahawig si chris martin ..my ex and my 1st love. pinaghalo. fark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home