kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

..almost hitting a couple

/fark. i almost hit a couple while driving towards home from Cardona. >_< eep... i went to the optalmologist this morning and my dad let me drive the car since i already had 5-hr practice with the car from A1, ...our headlights almost rammed to a jeep who stopped for a passenger, then this couple who were walking towards the center of the farkin street (which was 'zigzag') almost got hit by the sidemirror. harhar!!

to kill or be killed by my farkin dad.

/grades are still not released. clearance day na nina tonet, wala pa rin. argh. bakit ganooooooonnnnn???!!! fark.fark.fark.

/speaking of tonet, buti ndi sya nasagasaan... kawawa nman ang mga nagmamahal sa kanya.

/i stumbled into this adult fanfiction site 'coz of charsa's blog. thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home