kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, October 18, 2004

actual driving 2

haha!! i finally got through with my driving practice-slash-lessons with A1, and the clutch problem still exists. harhar. but it was okay.. i drove around Makati and also Edsa.. and some other streets I didn't know. I practiced parking and maneuvering.. I actually got stuck in traffic on a hanging position, and for chrissakes. my clutch still didn't improve. >_< am cursed.

but UST is damned. our grades still isn't released through the net and the farkin clearance day is already on wednesday. arrghh!!! fark.fark.fark.

sana pasok ako sa scholarship. (which i'm partly positive.) and sa dean's list.. (hoping, really.)

haay... missing my bebe.. T__T 2 days to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home