kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, October 16, 2004

1st day of actual driving and two rabbits

1st day of actual driving and two rabbits

harhar!! this morning, i got to drive from A1 Shaw Blvd to Taguig and back to Edsa. *lol* the farkin instructor seemed like he was suffering from Autism. gawd. i had no problem except maybe for the freakin clutch, which i couldn't control so much 'coz my binte was getting hard. eep. and my mother kept exclaiming "JAM!" and "BREAK!" ... kaskasera daw kse ako..
after the 2-hr driving session, my mom insisted that everytime a car/vehicle passed my car, i'd speed up and try to catch the farkin thing. (which i was NOT guilty of.)

then the three of us (momo, popo & me) went to Divisoria and bought some things.. hekhek.. we bought 2 rabbits!! gwee!!! we bought a white girl rabbit and a black boy rabbit thinking that if they mate in the future, they'll produce black/white offsprings! i named the white one AYA and the black one TOOYA. hekhek. >_< ang cute!!!

natakot si Mister Cow... kse ayaw nya sa itim na hayop. pati kay Kwishi dati, natakot s'ya kse black cat si kwishi. Racist ang pusa ko. ehe... tapos ayaw tantanan ni Mooch sina Aya... nakatitig. ANG CUTE NILANG LAHAT!! now, am waiting for Sushi to go home para makita nya yung mga bagong hayop. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home