kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, September 26, 2004

yes and no for my weekend

September 24: it was my sister's birthday and well...we actually checked in to Richmonde Hotel... wahaha. and the (::sister comes up behind and takes the keyboard away from the "your seductress":: ::gags from the name:: MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! ::dances away::) birthday girl is currently insane. >_< so... ayun na nga. after my 9 PM class, tumuloy na'ko sa hotel with my parents, watched animax (harhar!!! sana may animax akoooo!!) and slept. ts. boring night, ne?

September 25: birthday ng baby ko. woke up at 5:30, slept again and officially woke up at around 5:45..waited for the 'others' to get done with their morning rituals in the bathroom and finally get dressed for the gym. after 30 mins of working out with the threadmill, the abs swing, etc. i went back to the hotel room and put on my swimsuit, plunged in the -warm- swimming pool. after a few minutes of freestyle, backstroke, and breastroke (i gave butterfly a few tries but my body was so heavy. ack.), competing with my sister who almost always won, and modeling for my mom's camera.. i finally head for the sauna and steam bath. at 8 AM, we headed for the dining area at 2nd floor and had buffet style for breakfast. i didn't stay long kse bdet was already waiting at Megamall starbucks...we watched Feng Shui for our movie review, and Saved starring Mandy Moore..malungkot ang simula at wakas ng araw kse ndi kme nagksama nang matagal. T___T

Jessa's debut: Aberdeen Court... hinatid ako ni adeth then after a few minutes, umalis na rin sya. Kuya was there as my guardian.. dahil baka daw may kumuha ng number ko, according to adeth. >_< The whole time, i was with Kuya.. we danced, slow, to the tunes of...Dreaming of You (selena), and other songs... na nakalimutan ko na kse adeth was texting me.. at nalulungkot na siya.. :( when supposedly she should be happy since yesterday was her birthday. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home