kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

happy? sad? basta bakasyon na.

Bakasyon na~ yey! Time for rest and … of course, occasional studying. XD I have to review my Persons cos I’m gonna retake it next sem.

Anyway, to start off my vacation, Det slept in my dorm the night after the last exam (which is scarier than I expected. Waah) then I went home the next day. I got to see my cat, Misono, ... sa wakas.

Some of my classmates and I went swimming last March 28. It was fun and the scenery was really breathtaking. The resort was atop a mountain and we could see Laguna on the other side of the Laguna Bay. Sayang, halos lahat ng ka-close ko ndi nakasama. Like Mi-chan, Claire, and some of my Kada. Andun lang si Ate Shiela and Marian, and of course my guy friends Hadjie and Ritchel. :D

Tapos I discovered something… hahaha! No, actually, Ritchel told me. It wasn’t really a discovery. XD

My newest addiction (kahit na huling huli na ako...) Meteor Garden!

Tapos, ngayon, April 3… we floated last night. No, actually, the 4 years we had ended last night. It was revived, sure, but… oh well. I don’t know… if you’re hurting the person you love, would you leave her just because of that? Aren’t you going to do something to change everything that hurts? Like the song, “Don’t wanna try” … It goes like “Don’t wanna try no more cos what’s the use of holding on when all we do is hurt our love.” It’s really sad… and painful. I mean, just because you think there are lots of cats who are after your gurl, you’re just gonna stop? Come on. That’s not fair. The gurl didn’t ask for them. Or if she did, would it hurt if she’s not entertaining them? Nahh…

I’m not in the mood to write actually, kaya my sentences are choppy and taglish. Maahhhh … sensha na. Harhar

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, April 04, 2007 , Blogger Ria Hazel said...

hi jam. miss na kita. kau ni brenti. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home