kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Saturday, November 13, 2004

update

wahahaha!!! eto na nga ang updaaaatttttteeee!!! (ngarag ako today for no particular reason.) ang hirap kasi mag-type dahil ilang metro na ang haba ng kuko koh. XD

anyway, for something a lot more sensible than the one typed above...
i miss watching fruits basket. T_T plus, i dnt know the freakin smart access point, kaya..i can't download polytones and games. goddangit.

there... i have not much to say except maybe that it's final. am not going to the Hanson concert. boohoo. T__T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home