kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, September 05, 2004

what season are you?


spring! happy, free, joyful, naive, & optimistic, you always try to look on the bright side of things. you're up for almost anything, & absoloutely adore cute things! being angry at the world is the complete opposite from you, & you're not scared to share your love & joy with everyone. you still have your not-so-happy days, but hey who doesn't???

*nudges ee-chan* nice pic, ne? ne?

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, September 06, 2004 , Blogger Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

"Ahh! chobit!" pagkatingin ko palang yan na ang sinabi ko. :D Then nakita ko yung "nudges ee-chan blah blah"
Yes! Nice pic talaga. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home