kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

farkin blog

font size for link is too big. ack. dunno how to make it smaller.

saturday:
ee-chan texted me. > i told adeth. >she got mad.

sunday:
went to richmonde hotel to eat lunch. >ate too much. >ended up starved. still. >det - still mad

monday:
sang Himno Nacional in Spanish class and couldnt reach the high notes. bleargh. >confrontation..T__T > det threw the ring near my face. >i threw mine too. somewhere inside my room. >reported Utility article in Feature class and couldnt explain much on my topic. >didnt eat coz i already feel too fat.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, August 25, 2004 , Blogger Liz said...

I'm working on your template. Meantime, try this for the links' text size. At the template editor,

add this right before your list of links:

[font style="font-size: 10px"]


then this after:
[/font]

BUT REPLACE THE [BRACKETS] WITH THESE < >

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home