kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Monday, August 30, 2004

on becoming a polyglot..

gwah. Spanish quiz this morning: i got an 84! and yeah, it is a *high* score for me. i had very low expectation..but still hoped for a higher grade. and 84's what I got. hwehe..

i'm thinking of taking up French lessons and Japanese lessons..probably on summer or next semester. and am gonna enroll on a driving lesson this sembreak...although i already know how to drive. popo said it'll be better if i practice on somebody else's car first before taking the stirring-wheel from him. hwehe.. abuso.

det wants me to eat sisig today..ack!! i don't wanna eat pig brains or anything..but i guess, or maybe i'll survive. hopefully. harhar.

i got a new bestfriend. XD karl (toni's inaanak) just asked me last night to be his besty.. nice.. btw, i heard MMMBop yesterday at Campus Radio 97.1 LSFM.. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, August 31, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

check.

 
At 8:03 PM, August 31, 2004 , Blogger Unknown said...

gwehh.. you must study jap!!

better yet inform me where to study jap!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home