kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

just some things..good things.

> Hold on to my lover/ As we cross the street./ Tightly./ And feel her pulse ... (Vertigo, Nerissa del Carmen Guevara)
ooh.. tonight at 9 PM, she'll launch her book+CD, which i forgot the title ^-^ and i am wanting to go (but it's 9 PM and i have a curfew) 'coz she offers her book+CD for 500 php. *pouts* once the book+CD is released, and is probably distributed by Powerbooks & Music One, they'll put in a heavy amount increase. it'll probably reach up to a thousand. The CD, sold separately, amounts to300 php plus the book, which I think will amount to more than 500 php. eep! *money money money* Y_Y
> Then it's time to write desperate songs/ then it's time to mourn/ And I swore that you came for all the times that I prayed for peace... (When the Bough breaks, Barbie's Cradle)
Barbie Almalbis and some other reat musicians are featured in Ma'am Ricci's CD. ^-^ ...trivia. barbie sang Nescafe's new theme: one good day coming up~! ack... i really didn't know.. >_<>
>Sometimes when you look too much, you see more than what you want. (Umbrella Country, forgot the author)
i didn't like my dream last sunday night. why do people dream? dreams represent our subconscious desires/or fear.. maybe i feared that it would happen. that i'd shout your name, followed by my feelings for you, and you'd just laugh.. a laughter that pierced even through my dreaming heart.
>You'll die if you stop loving me. (Memento Mori)
or maybe i'll die first. then i'll make you follow me.maybe in another dimenson, we'd be allowed t o love each other.
>What a terrible thing to be pretty when you're sad. Sadness shouldn't be pretty. (Beauty's release, Anne Rice)
for some people, like me, sadness IS pretty. and everything that is relaed to it . tears, blood, painful memories. pretty but painful. painful but pretty.
>I want to give my tears to you so that you are free to cry. (legend of the Condor Hero)
yesterday, my tearducts gave way for a few drops of tears just because i said i love you to her. it felt so weird but it dawned on me: that maybe those tears representedmy overflowing love for her. it flowed too much that i couldn't suppress it anymore. this may sound disgusting & weird, but i wiped my tears to her cheek.
>I hate you because you're happy, and I'm not. (Wasted, Alanguilan)
Cynical me takes over. *slips on a mask then smiles* Don't see me.
>In this world, there is sadness so profound you can't even cry. Like you're being surrounded by a deep, endless darkness. (Cross my heart, Ayashi No Ceres)
endless darkness, endless sadness. endless life. it goes around & around it makes the world go round. like love, for Hanson. >_< >I am not falling for you but one step forward and you might fall for me. (forgot who..^-^;;)
...just so pretty...and strong. yes.
>If you can't love with the same intensity as your past love, don't love at all. (Kris Aquino)
enough said.
>Know yourself and make sure that the church doesn't find out. (Sappho, Art & Lies, Winterson)
church says that her institution is accepting and does not exclude anyone. right. tell that to the marines.
>I hate to say it but you're perfect together. So fuck you and your untouchavle face. (Untuchable face. Ani Difranco)
geez. for some reason, i just want to scream those lines at people. everyone seems untouchable, too distant, and goddamn absorbed with themselves that they can't even follow a traffic light.
>Ang lungkot ay walang imik na dalangin. (Rio Alma)
and according to mahatma gandhi, praying is not asking. it is a longing of the soul.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home