kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

i ate a snake yesterday...

bdet and I went to Balaw Balaw (Angono) yesterday to have a taste of its peculiarity for a project in Feature Writing... (sayang, April, ndi ka sumama).. we left Manila at 8:45 and reached *my* house at 11:30...we ate lunch (kse bka ndi kme makakain sa Balaw Balaw) then rested for 45 mins.. we left Binangonan at 1:00, reached Balaw Balaw after 20 minutes and ate ADOBONG SAWA and TAPANG USA. I can't believe I ate a python. *gross*
yesterday was tiring, the weather was humid, i got all sweaty but it was fun. it wasn't like it was for a project. it came out as an exotic date. wekeke.. XD
and there was this girl who tripped over the PUJ we were riding in and she gave a "ay k*ki mong malaki" but bdet thought she heard her say "k*ki mong pagaspas/palakpak/pinatpat".. LMAO!! i was laughing really hard (that i couldn't breathe anymore) for approximately 15 minutes. *peace, love, and bulletproof marshmallows*

(geez... ang bagal nman mag-publish. >:\)

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, September 09, 2004 , Blogger Unknown said...

i want to taste exotic MAN MEAT

*cackles*

^_~

 
At 2:10 PM, September 12, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jam~! nice blog..

nice date too.. wish id get to go on one as exotic.. ehehe
miss hanging out at your place...
miss hanging out with you guyS!

dinner tayo one time together~!

luv yah`!

.::toNi::.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home