kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nov 30 2004

TAYLOR GRASPED MY HAND!!

ok..there were other fans who got the chance, so what? anyway, i thought i was going to cry hard last night. Aliw Theatre wasn't totally filled but there were lots of people. We waited in line for 45 minutes, i think, and waited inside the theatre for another 30. I saw Barbie Almalbis, she was in front of me. Gawd, was she beautiful!! wai~!! VJ Iya performed 3 songs for 20 minutes or so then we waited -again- for 30 minutes because the production staff had to make a sound check. Everyone was crazy! (yeah, including Adeth. XD) I saw jMe and Florence and a few acquaintances from HOFF like Helga and the others. Walang kwenta yung seat numbers and price range kasi nag-landslide ang tao. (tao-slide? corny. --;) almost everyone were in front of the stage up to the mid-theatre.

hekhek. i was singing the whole night, except for 3 songs which I didn't know (an un-released single, U2's song, and the last one rock & roll song). The band sang 4 tracks from Middle of Nowhere, 4 from This Time Around, and 5 from Underneath. Tapos pag kinakanta yung released singles (mmmbop, penny & me, if only, TTA), tinotoyo ang mga tao. hakhak!

ahahaha~~~!!!! hinawakan ni Zac ang kamay ko!!! at si Taylor!!! ahahahahaha~!!!! yo estoy muy euforico. (orgasmic. XD) ehehe.. ndi naman pala talaga mukhang kambing si Ike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home