kanashimi no tenshi: just let me cry...

My tears are not free. Every drop amounts to a piece of your heart. So when I cry you a river, prepare to give me you heart. and I'll welcome it with a kiss. (012407)

Sunday, August 15, 2004

ndi ako bulag.

august 14...and the events that happened.

...1985: Ron Aldrin (my ex-boyfriend..for formality's sake, 'coz i DO NOT really consider him as one..) is born... on a slum area. lol.

...2002: Carlo (kyozo) tells me that nataku-/loki/ravenel (oops.) likes me too.

...2003: Bench & I almost breaks up because she finds out that i am still in love with nataku-/loki/ravenel (oops. again.)

...2004: my father and i fights during breakfast because my gum bleeds when accidentally poked by toothbrush bristles.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, August 14, 2004 , Blogger Unknown said...

ravenel as in this guy?

http://www.livejournal.com/~ravenel/

 
At 3:54 PM, August 14, 2004 , Blogger LILY said...

ehehe. yup. bket?? controversial ba? XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home